Thursday, May 21, 2015

Spotted and Hearted - May

hello and good morning lawnscaping friends!
it's Samantha M here again, and it's time for another Spotted and Hearted!! today i have some cards i found in the Lawnscaping Flickr account!



(cue the t-shirt cannons, cheering and confetti!!)
i have some amazing projects to feature today! so let's get to it, shall we?




This super sweet scene is just SO cute!! I fell in love with it as SOON as I saw it! i LOVE the sky! Those sequin stars really add to the fun whimsical feel! And of course, the little squirrel and bear from Love You S'More are ADORABLE! That sentiment is from the Critters in the Forest set, and it works SO well here!! Perfection!! 



And speaking of Critters in the Forest - hello adorable fox!! Did you guys see this incredible coloring?! LOOOOOOVE!! And the background with the stars soft, beautiful watercoloring...swoon! I LOVE this!! So awesome!



Oh my goodness!! These cute little cacti from Stuck on You are SO lovely!! I just LOOOOVE that they're stamped on that Kraft paper! The green and white really pops!! Such an adorable set of cute little cards! 


This card is AMAZING!! It's a shaker! I love that idea!! And there are at least 2 different shaker areas on the card - impressive!! I usually struggle with 1! ha! The little critters from Bugs and Kisses are colored so adorably! I LOVE the little white accents on the cheeks and the FUN sentiment to go along with the empty mason jar!! SO clever!



Oh, I just really LOVE this card! I think the shading and coloring on the little cat image is PERFECT! Wow! And the maroon and gold and black frames...this could literally be hung on a wall! I love it that much!! So sweet!! Lucky Charm is quickly becoming one of my favorite new sets! 


ladies feel free to grab the badge above and proudly display it on your blog! today's your day! :)

so what do you say? leave some love for these amazing cards today!
and what's that? you want to see YOUR card featured on the next spotted and hearted post? no problem!
keep posting your lawnscaping challenge projects to the flickr group!!
and did you know that the lawnscaping group has a pinterest page too? check it out here!! so much inspiration all in one place!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you soosoo much for being spotted! I never expected that. All of the cards are awesome. I especially love Melissas Night Scene, it looks just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw yay! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What absolutely awesome cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my card! <3 <3 I love this blog and all your inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!