Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Watercolor Wheelie Like You

Hey there!  Audrey here with a fun card to share with you!  I am still loving the watercolor trend and I hope it never goes out of style!  I seem to be reaching for my watercolors on every other project!

I started off with a piece Let's Polka Mon Amie 6x6 patterned paper and I die cut it with the largest of the Small Stitched Rectangles.  Then I angled a piece of Tim Holtz Distress watercolor paper, and trimmed around the edges so that it lined up with the edge of the rectangle.  I watercolored in shades of pink and coral using Picked Raspberry and Abandoned Coral Distress Inks (LOVE this combo), and then stamped, colored and diecut the adorable little hamster and wheel from the Wheelie Like You stamp set. To ground the little scene, I used the banner from the Stitched Journaling Card die set and stamped the sentiment below the banner.  I popped the banner, wheel and hamster up on foam tape, and then after I adhered the patterned paper to a card base, I popped the finished panel up with foam tape.

I Wheelie Like You

Hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping by!! :)

8 comments:

  1. I Wheelie like this card that you crafted! The pink is adorable and the WC is so right now! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fantastic, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love the color scheme and your watercolored background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable card! I love the soft water color wash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!! Great water color background!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! !!love the sketch of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! !!love the sketch of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So soft & cute & girly ♥ Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!